Pages

Sunday 18 August 2024

Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes/Summer in the Garden

 


We're back today on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


This month it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'summer in the garden'.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Nature's Wishes stamp set from Penny Black
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die cut from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from my stash
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - anything goes/flowers
Triple B Challenge - birds, blooms or butterflies

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty for our theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - such a sweet image!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...