Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Sunrise or Sunset

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to see a sunrise or sunset on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Under the Moon' stamp set from Stampin' Up - the first time I've used this set.

I used ink on the stamps and added highlights with blending brushes.  The sky is Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up and Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door Distress Inks.

The sea is Coastal Cabana with highlights of Night of Navy.

Then I added the sailboat from the set and a sentiment from Inkylicious to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Talk about an impressive debut with your Under the Moon set; the scene is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers...this is awesome!! I might need to add this set to my wish list!! Once again you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “sunset//sunrise” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing sunrises and sunsets displayed on paper!! #C4G354

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Helen the scene and the sentiment are pure perfection
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card with such a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Colourful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...