Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Music

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Outlawtz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog:


This month we've got a theme challenge and it's anything goes with the optional twist of music.  To find out more about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team has made, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Musical Jamboree' stamp set from Stampin' Up - it's the first time I've used this stamp set and it's really cute!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up, X Cut and Spellbinders
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - animal magic
Simon Monday Challenge - four legged friends
Make My Monday Challenge - colouring mediums (Promarkers)

5 comments:

  1. This is a cute stamp & the perfect sentiment! Love the plaid background. Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun image and great colour choices on this CAS card, Helen...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous plaid paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie helen thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...