Pages

Friday 16 August 2024

GDT Card for Daring Cardmakers - House and Home

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Feet Up and a Cuppa digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- computer generated sentiment
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Little Claire Designs
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/easy living

6 comments:

  1. Great new home card. Love the theme and design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT Hope to see you back here again soon. https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a good relaxing look! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. I love the checked patterned paper; it reminds me of a pair of slippers my grandfather had when I was little lol! Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely male card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Male card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...