Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Favourite Animals

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog:


This time our theme is 'anything goes' with the option to include your favourite animal.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Usually I would have a made a card featuring a dog but as I've made several dog themed cards recently I decided to go for something different - koalas!

I used this cute set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the digi stamp version which is available here but you can also get the images pre-coloured here or with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from my stash
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/grey plus one colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...