Pages

Friday 23 August 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


This time we've got an anything goes theme.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Metric Storyboard die set from Heffy Doodle - it contains the outside frame and the smaller scalloped shapes.

I used blue card from Hobbycraft and patterned paper from Stampin' Up to make my card plus a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! Love that patterned paper you used. One of my favorite colors is blue.

    Have a great weekend.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that frame die and the postage style die cuts! Your monochromatic color pallet is divine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Shapes Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love the patterned paper you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...