Pages

Sunday 25 August 2024

August Rudolph Days Challenge

 


It's time for the August Rudolph Days Challenge!


The challenge runs from the 25th to the last day of every month and all you need to do is make a Christmas card and link it up.

After the challenge has finished I choose my top 3 from the entries and those people are invited to join me as a Guest Designer for a future challenge.  This month I've been joined by four Guest Designers!

For all the details about this month's challenge and to see everyone's cards, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Snoozing Santa digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite colouring medium (always my Promarkers - I've never been able to cope with pencils or paints)
ABC Christmas Challenge - Q is for quartet (four red gems in the corners of my image)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card with that hilarious image. I think sometimes we all feel like this so I can relate. Happy Rudolph Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. très jolie création Helen, j'aime les couleurs lumineuses que tu as choisi, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...