Pages

Monday 19 August 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Happy Birthday

 


Welcome to the reminder post for our special birthday celebrations lasting for the whole of August!

We have an amazing selection of sponsors:


and


and


and


and

DT member Nora who is offering 2 gift coupons to scrapbook.com

and


and


and


and


and


and


and


and


Isn't that a fantastic collection of sponsors!

Check out all the details on the challenge blog here.

I have another two cards to share today.

First of all:


I used:

- Cocktails digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Crafter's Companion
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter this card in the Mirtillamente Challenge here.

and


I used:

- More Monsters Under the Bed digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda here
- computer generated sentiment
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Hobbycraft and Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card. Love the colors you used.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are a prolific maker of lovely papery creations! I had to scroll down to find this Cupcake post and have been wowed by all of your lovely makes! Happy 15th Birthday! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...