Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Anything Goes/Circles

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.


This month it's anything Christmas goes with the optional twist of circles.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Everyone who links up two cards during the challenge will receive this digital paper (the one I used on my card):


To make my DT card I also used:

- Snowy stamp from Penny Black
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...