Pages

Monday 5 August 2024

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Alcohol Inks and/or Thinking of You

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:


This month our themes are alcohol inks and/or thinking of you.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to make a 'thinking of you' card and I used the 'Art Gallery' stamp set from Stampin' Up with Gorgeous Grape and Mossy Meadow inks.

I went for a CAS layout with a strip of patterned paper from Craft Creations down the left hand side of the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


AAA Cards Challenge - anything CAS goes

CAS on Friday - two colours (green and lilac)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! It's a beautiful design with great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO pretty Helen! Of course I love the color (my favorites). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...