Pages

Saturday 3 August 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Beach

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog and this time it's:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the 'Life's a Beach' stamp set from Jane's Doodles which is available here from Relatively Thoughtful.

I coloured the image with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Time Out Challenges - it's always summer somewhere
Sweet Stampin' - summer fun

2 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS design- love your beach hut! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree with your sentiment more. Fabulous CAS card. Perfect for our challenge at Time Out. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...