Pages

Friday 23 August 2024

GDT Card for Daring Cardmakers - Lucky Numbers

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

This week the theme is:


  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Number balloon digi stamps from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here and here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chick's Challenge - any occasion

Seize the Birthday - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Great birthday card! Loving the big bold numbers! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, This is such a fun celebratory card for a milestone birthday! Love the bubble balloon numbers! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous birthday card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and colorful birthday design!!! You really nailed their parameters. Thanks so much for including Seize the Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...