Pages

Sunday 4 August 2024

Blessed Crafters Facebook Group August Freebie Free-4-All Challenge

 


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration for this month's Freebie Free-4-All Challenge in the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group.


To join in with the challenge, you will need to join our Facebook Group here.  As well as the monthly challenge we also have freebie images available and lots of great inspiration from our Design Team and members.

You can either enter our challenge using any of our freebie images or you can use anything following the photo theme.

I used the beautiful digi stamp set pictured above to make my card and also:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Simply Cards and Papercraft cover gift
- dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - what makes you happy (colouring images, pretty papers and of course making cards!)
Make My Monday Challenge - colouring mediums (alcohol markers)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours - a great summery card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunflower image - coloured perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring, such a pretty image! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral image, fantastic coloring and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sunflowers. You've done a stunning job with this one hun. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...