Pages

Monday 12 August 2024

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Four Legged Friends

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to see your cards featuring four legged friends and don't forget they must be cute too!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used this fun set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the digi stamp version which is available here but you can also get the images pre-coloured here or a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment from Crafter's Companion
- patterned paper from Crafter's Companion
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - cute critters

As You Like It Challenge - bugs, feathers or fur (got to be fur!  I'm not keen on bugs and I find animals easier to colour than birds)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pooch and darling card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday and for including the Topping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cut pup! Great colouring and patterned paper too. Thanks for playing along with the topping at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doggie is so cute and perfect for our Cute Critters challenge at Seize the Birthday. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a cute puppy to make a darling card. Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining us the fortnight at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...