We're back today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we'd like to see a Scandinavian Christmas on your cards!
To find out more about the theme and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
To make my card I used:
- Woodland Santa digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes