Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Goes Floral/Optional Mood Board

 


We're back today on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes floral and each month we have an optional mood board to inspire you.  Here's this month's mood board:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to make a card with the focus on some beautiful patterned paper I re-discovered recently when I was looking for something else!  It's from half a sheet of Basic Grey 12 by 12 paper and I cut it into squares which I layered on to white card.  I then added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.

The paper reminded me of the photos on the board and my layout was influenced by the different shapes on the mood board.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. I love it when pretty patterned paper helps creating a card easy! It's gorgeous papers and a lovely card for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helen, this card is so pretty that I had to come take a look how you did it. Very inspirational card, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card , congrats ☺️💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...