Pages

Monday 26 August 2024

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's Monday so that means a new challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes except when there's a fifth Monday in the month when we have a challenge theme.

For all the details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And to make my card I used a Lawn Fawn stamp set called 'Peace Joy Love' with red and green inks.

I stamped the different icons in rows and then matted onto two layers of cards.  I added some red gems to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Stamping - anything goes
NBUS - the stamp set is a 'new to me' purchase from Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card in perfect traditional Christmas colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ice clean crisp lines Helen, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS design which is also very eye catching. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...