Monday, 31 August 2009
This is a card that I've made today for a handbag challenge swap. The base is made using the WS Design handbag template - I used white card covered in black paper. The pink panels were then cut to size from the original template and Cuttlebugged. The flower is a Sizzlit die and I added some Velcro under the flap and a black dot for the fastening.
Sunday, 23 August 2009
Very appropriate for the weather we have here at the moment!
This image is part of an amazing selection of stamped images from my friend Sylvia and I love it! It's coloured with Promarkers, layered onto card and then finished with a piece of ribbon top and bottom.
Saturday, 22 August 2009
Sunday, 16 August 2009
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Sunday, 2 August 2009
I made this card this afternoon for an alcohol ink swap. I coloured self adhesive foil with alcohol inks and then used an embossing folder in my Cuttlebug to add the pattern. It's finished with one of my favourite stamped images and some gold and black paper.