Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2024

New Creative Inspirations Challenge - Summer Fun

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog:


Our theme this month is 'summer fun' - you can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Sunny digi stamp from The Paper Shelter available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from First Edition and magazine giveaway pack
- stamped sentiment from Jane's Doodles
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...