Pages

Monday 12 August 2024

New Creative Moments Challenge - Patterned Paper

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog:


This month we want to see patterned paper on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Ruff Day digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- papers from Crafter's Companion and Craft Creations
- stitched die from Stampin' Up

I am entering my card into this month's Beccy's Place Challenge here.





1 comment:

  1. Great choice of patterned paper Helen, I really like the tartan and kraft combo! The little bones are a cute addition. You did a wonderful job colouring the image, I like how it coordinates with the background, but also has a little pop of blue! Fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...