Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Floral

 


We're back today for a new challenge on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog:


This time our theme is 'florals'.  You can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Bunny in Flower Pot digital stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - animal magic

5 comments:

  1. Helen: The birthday card is very cheerful with the bunny, daffodils, and daisies! Thanks for sharing for the birthday theme at Halloween And Other Occasions! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, awwww this is such a cute image and a really sweet card! My apologies for being late with commenting and our thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers challenge last week - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card Helen. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...