Pages

Monday 26 August 2024

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Elves, Gnomes, Fairies

 


We're back today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'elves, gnomes and fairies'.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Elfie stamp set from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- stitched and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Doodlebug and Craft Creations
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge @ MAWTT.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...