Pages

Friday 9 August 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Thinking of You

 


We're back today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to see 'thinking of you' cards and don't forget you have to use a die cut on your creation.

You can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a new die from Sue Wilson called 'Wild Daisy Cover Plate' die - you can get it here on the Relatively Thoughtful website and it's on special offer at the moment too!

I simply cut the whole die from black paper and then created a white base card of the correct size.

The sentiment is a Stampin' Up stamp.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Try It On Tuesday - keep it simple

NBUS - first time I've used this die

7 comments:

  1. Like the elegance of black and white, love the daisy coverplate die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant - perfect for this sentiment.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this black and white creation! That daisy die cut frame is so pretty and so perfect for a thinking of you card. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a cover plate die that makes an outstanding, but easy to make, design and this is certainly that, Helen! The frame and daisies are fantastic and I can imagine it made in any color / occasion! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white card and its ideal for a thinking of you card

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fantastic, thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! Love the black and white!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...