Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Not Just For Christmas

 


I'm back today to share another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful using the wonderful Not Just For Christmas collection:


It's a wonderful collection of images and papers and, as the name suggests, it's for Christmas and for other occasions too.

Here's another view of my card:


You can find the paper version of the collection here.

And the digital version is here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. I love these pet-themed images Helen and the card you made with this kitten is adorable! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very cute and nice card with bright colors thanks for joining Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and cute christmas card. I also like the shape.

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week. Good luck in the draw and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Gd spot your card is so lovely l do love your kitten x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely festive cat image - a simple but very effective design! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...