Pages

Sunday 25 August 2024

New Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes With Patterned Paper

 


Today I'm sharing my DT card for the first Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap Challenge:


Our challenges are anything goes with patterned paper so easy to take part in!  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog post here.

To make my card I used:

- sentiment stamp from Inkylicious
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers, beautiful card and a great sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power and Double D!
    Diane WP, DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Word Power} ,NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers} , {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sentiment framed with these beautiful papers. So glad that you joined us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...