Pages

Friday 2 August 2024

New Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas, Butterflies, Let's Go Sailing, Holidays

 


We're back today on the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge with a new challenge:


This month we have the following themes for you to choose from - Christmas, butterflies, let's go sailing and holidays.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I've used the Christmas theme for my DT card.

To make my card I used:

- Beary Merry Christmas stamp set from Funky Fossil available here
- Feeling Groovy paper pad from Funky Fossil available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - what makes you happy (Christmas, cute stamps, colouring and making cards)

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable, love how you used the punched snowflakes to add dimension to the background, looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cute bear! Love the background as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bear and fun Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...