Pages

Monday 5 August 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Happy Birthday

 


Welcome to our special birthday celebrations lasting for the whole of August!

We have an amazing selection of sponsors:


and


and


and


and

DT member Nora who is offering 2 gift coupons to scrapbook.com

and


and


and


and


and


and


and


and


Isn't that a fantastic collection of sponsors!

Check out all the details on the challenge blog here.

This week I'm showcasing cards made with products from All Dressed Up and The Paper Shelter.

First of all, a card using 'Feeling Spoilt' from All Dressed Up Stamps:



I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- dies from John Next Door
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up (on card base layer)
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Can You Handle the Pressure - anything goes using an embossing folder

and for my second card I used 'A Curious Cake' from The Paper Shelter:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiments from Jane's Doodles
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - something to say

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Helen. Can't wait to see more of your fun creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cards girl, love that cake, now I am hungry. Cheers and here is to another 600 Challenges! Have a great day! L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...