Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2024

SheepSki Designs Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a reminder of our current challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.


It's 'anything goes' this month.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team head over to the challenge reminder post here.

To make my card I used:

- Cornflowers digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - make it feminine

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card and lovely colours

    Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesdays challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous monochrome card Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...