Pages

Saturday 17 August 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Blended

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge with a new challenge and here's our code word for this challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Fancy Floral Stencil from Clearly Besotted with Stampin' Up Inks.  I used Mossy Meadow, Magenta Madness and Flirty Flamingo with blending brushes.

The sentiment I've used is from the Simply Said stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - clean and simple

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tulips! Love the blended technique, adds more depth and shade. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at The Krafty Chicks Challenge! So nice to see you in the gallery.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...