Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

New Moving Along With the Times Challenge - Summer Fun

 


We're back today on the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month our theme is summer fun.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this very cute set from Last Minute Manda:


And you can find the 'Beach Bunnies' digi stamp set here in the Last Minute Manda shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment from Jane's Doodles
- paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...