Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

Craftin' Round the World Challenges Reminder - Open Theme

 


Today I'm sharing my second DT card for this month's challenge in the Craftin' Round the World Facebook Challenge Group:


To join in with the challenges, make sure you join the Facebook Group here.

This month it's an open theme so everyone can join in!

To make my card I used:

- Butterfly Flower digi stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Dovecraft
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
Daisy Chain Challenges - for the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...