Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

New Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes/Rainbows or Bright Colours

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog:


Todays challenge is anything goes with the option to use rainbows and/or bright colours.  For more details about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge are the wonderful:


and


To make my card I used:

- Fetching Fido digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Crafter's Companion
- patterned paper from Crafter's Companion
- stitched and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - bugs, feather or fur (fur because dogs are my favourite of the three and they're easier to colour!)

6 comments:

  1. A fab card. I love this image and sentiment. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Helen, such a cute image and I love the backing paper. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card and I love that bright DP with the paw prints. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous card Helen, I love how you've coloured the word "dog" to match the paw print paper. Lovely to see you at Allsorts and AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real fun summer card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...