Pages

Friday 23 August 2024

Blessed Crafters Facebook Group Inspiration

 


I'm back today to share some more inspiration for the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group.

Every month there are great freebie images on offer to everyone plus a challenge to enter.  I've used this month's freebie image to make my card.

The challenge will be ending very soon but here are the details:


You can either enter a card made with any Blessed Crafter freebie or follow the photo theme using any company's supplies.

So if you haven't already joined the group, make sure you do now!

You can find us here.

To make this card I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from magazine cover gift
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Colourful Options - yellow-green

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty l really like sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Helen! Love the sunflowers, makes me sad I didn't plant any this year, must do so next year!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunflower card Helen with a lovely vintage vibe. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy With My Little Eye” Challenge..
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...