Pages

Thursday 1 August 2024

New Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge Blog:


This month we have an anything goes theme.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used this beautiful new topper and paper digital set from Anne Constantly-Carding:


You can find the Captive Charm Series: Girls, Girls, Girls here on the Crafts U Print website.

I also used dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders, a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs and card from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card and such pretty digital paper. You did a great job!
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...