Pages

Sunday 25 August 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Eucalyptus Tree Koala

 


Finally today I'm sharing my latest DT project for Conie Fong:


I've used the very cute Eucalyptus Tree Koala to make my card - you get images of the koala facing both ways plus this great sentiment all included.

You can find it here in Conie's Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- oval dies from Ellipse
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - delightful animals
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A fun animal card and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...