Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

New Sparkles Challenge - Use One or More Butterflies

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog:


This month we want you to use one or more butterflies on your cards.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Flowers Butterfly Mason Jar digi stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- stitched and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- embossing folder from X Cut
- card from Craft Creations

I am going to enter my card in the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge because I've used an embossing folder.



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card, I love that lovely focal image. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...