Pages

Monday 5 August 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


Today there's a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo - you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details about today's new challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here is the photo for this challenge:


I was a little bit stumped by this photo to start with - I have vegetable stamps but I couldn't think of anything fruit based!

So I decided to use a piece of patterned paper from Stampin' Up - this is part of the 'Mediterranean Blooms' paper pack and was in my paper share from the new annual catalogue.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- Night of Navy ink pad

I'm going to link this card up to the challenge at the Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge Blog here.

3 comments:

  1. I drool every time I see this DSP, I am going to have to break down and buy this set. Great interpretation of the photo Helen, Thanks for a beautiful project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply beautiful, Helen. A great demonstration of how fantastic a card using DSP with a sentiment can be. Great paper choice! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper is just gorgeous Helen! Love your card design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...