Pages

Sunday 10 May 2020

Weekly Post for The Little Paper Tree


I'm back today with my second weekly post for The Little Paper Tree.


The Little Paper Tree is an online craft shop selling a wonderful range of stamps, dies, inks and more and you can find it here.

There's also a Facebook page where you can keep up to date with new products and offers here and The Little Paper Tree Tribe Facebook group here

For today's card I've used a very cute stamp set from Sunshine & Bee Designs:


This is 'Koala-Tea-Time' and you can find it here in the store.

I used three of the small stamps from the set to make my own background paper.  I stamped the mug and cup in black and coloured them and stamped the hearts in red.

I also made the plain backing paper by running the same blue marker round the edge of a piece of card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start Challenge - create a custom background
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/three of a kind (three stamps to make the background)

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp and just love the papers you used it so lovely stay safe Love an£ hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, lovely colours.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a quality--koala-ity card you've made, Helen!! Thanks for including APTS blog with your link-ups! Super cute! Clever stamping to make your custom paper to go with the larger stamp focal!--Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous project, Helen! I had to look twice and reread your text to realize that you stamped that background. I thought it was designer paper. Thanks so much for such a technically perfect and aesthetically awesome submission to our challenge at A Place To Start. Also, please accept my apologies for the tardiness of my comment.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...