Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

New from KLM Digital Designs - Hometown Church


I'm back today with another DT card from KLM Digital Designs using one of this month's new release images.

This one is called 'Hometown Church' and you can find it here in the shop.

There are another two sentiments in the set:

'welcome to our church'

and 

'congratulations on your wedding day'
 to colour the image
- patterned paper from K&Co Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! I really like this simply drawn image! It reminds me of the country church I attended as a child! This is a beautiful card and I like the centered sentiment that you used! Very nice!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Helen. Thanks SO much for sharing it in our challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...