Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Foodstuffs


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is foodstuffs.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Hello Cupcake stamps and matching dies from Clearly Besotted
- Promarkers to colour the images
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment
Simon Wednesday Challenge - animal fun
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Perfect that sentiment is just fab love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Helen. Cupcakes and hippos. An adorable combo. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just precious Helen. Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute hun. I love these Hippo's from CB. When I use them I colour them a little bit with grey so they look like Moonmins

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...