Pages

Saturday 16 May 2020

GDT Card for Stampers Delights - May Progressive Challenge


Today I'm sharing another GDT card for Stampers Delights - this one is for the May Progressive Challenge.

You can find the Progressive Challenge in the Stampers Delights Fan Group here on Facebook.  Have a look in the photos section for the album for this month.

And this is the image set for May:


I used the fish bowl, the two fishes and one of the ferns and then added in a sentiment from the Make a Splash new release set which is here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
 - patterned papers from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/nature

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Helen. Our fish live in the pond nowadays. We used to have a fish tank but the last of our son's fish passed away a while ago and we decided to do the pond instead. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...