Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

New Sparkles Challenge - Use a Real Stamp


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we'd like you to use a 'real' stamp so no digi stamps please!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Beautiful Kindness stamp from Crafty Roo Designs
- Little Bits Floral Set from Stampingbella
- Promarkers to colour the flower
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Use Your Stuff - flowers and/or butterflies
Stamping Sensations - say it with flowers

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! This is one of my favorite sentiments and I love the way you have used it as the main design element on your card! This is a great project!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us for our floral challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sentiment. Your card is so inspirational. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...