Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a Tree or Two or More


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to include a tree or two or more.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

The prize on offer for this week's lucky winner is:


To make my card I used:

- tree punch from Stampin' Up (it accompanies the Perfectly Plaid stamp set)
- card and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up
- gold gems from JD Crafts

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - use dies and/or punches

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is great what a super card. Thanks for playing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...