Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Flowers


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time our theme is flowers.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so we're playing just for fun.

To make my card I've used a topper and paper from the most recent issue of Making Cards magazine.  I layered it up with pink, black and white paper and added a sentiment from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff Challenge - flowers and/or butterflies
Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. The sentiment is beautiful. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. Top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!

    Hugs! Janis

    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner

    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen ..Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...