Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Vintage


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see vintage creations from everyone.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the Lili of the Valley Simply Print images called 'Toot Toot'.  

The background paper is from Craft Creations as is the other paper and card and the outline sticker sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - celebrations (birthday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - masculine plus a sentiment
CD Sunday Plus - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. An ideal male card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love the image and layout, brilliant male card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super looking vintage car. I recognise the background paper. Wonderful isn't it?
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fun image and the red borders make a great frame to the design. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love all the vintage images from LOTV. One of my first cards for this design team had one of their vintage cars on. You've made a lovely job of this one. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks really cool and fun! I love the colours and the many layers and of course the image is super sweet! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a lovely Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love LOTV images especially when I need a cute card. Thank you for entering your card into my Celebrations challenge at CCM. Stay safe and hugs Kimx xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...