Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Q is for Quartz Palette


It's time for the mid-challenge reminder post on the Ike's World Challenge Blog.  This month it's anything goes with the option to follow our journey through the alphabet.  We've reached the letter Q and it's Q is for quartz palette:


Have a look at the challenge blog here for the initial challenge post and here for the challenge reminder.

To make my card I used:

- Blossom digi stamp from Ike's World available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Sensations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes
Creations in Pink Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and really nice text :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and soft, absolutely beautiful Helen! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and such beautiful, delicate colouring :-)
    Thank you so much for taking time to make these for me at IWC.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, I love it.
    Big Hug Bianca.
    Creations in Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional pink & purple” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...