Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Pretty in Pink


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'pretty in pink'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

We are sponsored this month by:


To make my card I used:

- Bunnita Carrot Cake digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from The Works
- flower punch from Stampin Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - happy birthday
Passion for Promarkers - in the pink
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Super cute that a great card love and. Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a sweetie. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...