Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - C is for Checks


We've reached letter C on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and as it was my turn to pick the theme, it had to be C is for checks!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from KLM Digital Designs called 'Medical Gnome':


You can find this guy here on the website.

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from The Paper Studio
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digit Creations - for the men/boys

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute Helen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - thank you for joining us at LPCF - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Such a lovey card. Thanks for join us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...