Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

GDT Card for Stampers Delights - Chibi Marina Mermaid


Today I'm sharing a card I've made with another of this month's new release images from Stampers Delights - a beautiful collection of mermaids.

This is Chibi Marina Mermaid and you can find her here on the website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other paper and card and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - favourite embellishments (gem stones)
Always Fun Challenges - female or mom

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. She looks really surprised to see the fish. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...