Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Layer It Up


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - this month it's anything goes with a SheepSki Designs image with the optional theme of 'layer it up'.

Head over to the Facebook Group here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team - you need to look for the photo album for the challenge.

To make my card I used:

- Clematis Trellis digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Hot Off the Press
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes
Creations in Pink - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - for the ladies

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful card. I love that image. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your gorgeous card Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make hun, love the colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creations in Pink' this month
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...